Don your kilts and raise your pint glass, because around the middle of March, everyone’s a little bit Irish. If you’re staying at Beso Del Sol Resort around St. Patrick’s Day, you may want to join in the local festivities or just find your own way to celebrate with Irish food and drink.
Flanagan’s Irish Pub dominates St. Patrick’s day with its free Street Festival all day long on Tuesday, March 17. Located at 465 Main Street in the heart of Dunedin, the Festival features lots to do for the whole family.
- Three stage areas featuring Irish entertainment
- Traditional Irish music and Celtic rock
- Irish dancers
- Irish food favorites like shepherd’s pie and corned beef & cabbage
- Fast service to cut down on long lines
- Beer trucks loaded with different beers, including the green variety
- Kids activities, including crafts and face painting
The festival goes from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Admission is free.
Stay safe! Remember, the Jolley Trolley is a great way to get around. Check with them for schedule and rides to area St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations.
What’s your favorite St. Patrick’s Day tradition?