A full day of fun awaits on Saturday, July 9 with music, food, beer, music, vendors, music and more. The festival kicks off at 10 a.m. with Indian River orange juice samples and goes until 10 p.m.
Live Music All Day Long
Did we mention music? This year’s daytime and early evening music includes the classic acoustic stylings of Jack & Josie, the jukebox pop of the Time Bandits, and the western swing of 6 Volt Rodeo and The Shakes Society.
Orange Fest After Dark
The Orange party will continue into the night with specific new “night time” features, including craft beer and wine, live music (The Hot Rod Hornets), sunset viewing at The Marina, local food vendors, beer pong tournament, and more.
Of course the Festival will be full of the old favorites as well, like the crowning of a new Orange Queen, lots of orange juice samples, Kids Fun Zone, and so much more. Here’s a list of what you’ll find at the Festival:
- 8:30 am – 12:30 p.m. Green Market at Pioneer Park
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m Kids activities in the park and Kids’ Fun Zone
- Honeymoon Island’s Nature Center Canopy (learn about one of Florida’s favorite state park)
- Dunedin Library Canopy (learn and look at books regarding Dunedin’s History and the citrus industry)
- Dunedin’s Historical Museum display on the citrus industry and its history in Dunedin
- Dunedin Orange Bonnet Silent Auction: Bid on your favorite “bonnet” designed and made by 50 -60 participating merchants. Proceeds to benefit the Dunedin Historical Museum
- 4 p.m. – 10.p.m. Orange Fest After Dark Come and enjoy live music in the park with local vendors. Bring your blanket for sunset and dance the night away.
Dunedin has so many local festivals – tell us about your favorite!