It’s time again to drink and dance the night away at the 25th Annual Dunedin Wines The Blues Festival.
Beso Del Sol Resort is proud to once again be the official host hotel for the event, and will be home to guests and artists alike in November.
On Saturday, November 12, sit back at this upscale event with some fine wine and enjoy blues music by artists from around the world. The Wines the Blues Festival is a tasteful combination of some of the country’s best blues music and wine from more than two dozen vineyards spanning many varietals.
Music is performed on four stages.
- Main stage at Pioneer Park
- West End Stage near the Chamber of Commerce Building
- East End Stage near The Living Room
- Broadway Stage near Enchanted Spirits
The event begins at 1 p.m. and runs until 11 p.m.
Regular admission is $20, but a VIP pass for $60 gets you access to exclusive perks that are well worth the price, including:
- Access to a private VIP area, with 3 complimentary drinks
- Invitation to VIP Champagne Reception & Wine Tasting
- Hors d’oeuvres and desserts
- One complimentary drink at the Wines the Blues Kickoff Party on Friday Night
- Access to a prize drawing with chance to win gift basket exceeding $1,000 value
- Mingle with local celebrities, business owners and band members
- No cover charge access to Club Blur for the After Party
If you were lucky enough to get a room at Host Hotel Beso Del Sol Resort this year, you’ll be in for a treat. If not, you can always plan for next year.
Have you ever been to the Wine the Blues Festival? Tell us about your experience below.